Empire State Realty Trust, the owner of the mythical background skyscrapers of Manhattan , has already set the price of its IPO to be located in the $ 13 per share

sábado, 23 de junio de 2012

Kim’s Bikini Body Secrets!

How she dropped five kilos to get beach beautiful…
Kim’s Bikini, Body, Secrets, Kim Kardashian Though she’s always been known for her generous curves, Kim Kardashian has been making jaws drop on the beaches of Malibu recently with her rocking bikini body. Having dropped five kilos through a combination of healthy eating and workouts, Kim’s famous curves have been toned up and slimmed down, catapulting her to the top of the ‘Best Bikini Body’ polls. Star Style discovers how she did it… Fat jibes The 29-year-old has not always been so proud to show off her awesome body, admitting that as the first girl at school to wear a bra, she hated her famous curves. “I remember crying in the bathtub,” she told Shape magazine. “I took a washcloth, made it hot, put it over my chest and prayed, ‘Please don’t let them grow any bigger. They’re embarrassing me.’” And even as an adult, Kim’s been subjected to nasty jibes about her generous proportions, with fellow reality star, Shanna Moakler cruelly dubbing her a “fat donkey.” “If there’s a picture that’s not perfect, where I have cellulite, then people say I’m big,” says Kim. ”People attack my true size, but the reality is that I look bigger on TV.” Facing the critics While Kim admits she’ll never be super skinny (“I have curves and that’s never going to change”) she resolved to embrace her curves and make the most of her body with healthy lifestyle changes. “The most important thing is not to be shy – work with what you have,” she says. Kim signed on as spokesperson for weight-loss supplement Quicktrim, which she combines with a high-protein low-carb diet. She switched calorie-laden morning frappucinos for oatmeal or fruit, and she snacks on fruit instead of cookies. Hitting the gym Kim has also been hitting the treadmill between three and five times a week to tone up her butt, legs and tum. Detailing her workout regime on her blog, Kim revealed, “I start off with running on the treadmill for about 30 minutes. I run at least three kilometres per workout, then I lift weights for another 30 minutes. I alternate between working on my arms and legs, switching every other workout. I then do a bunch of stomach exercises and then stretch. When I get home, I always do some extra leg lifts, lunges and squats!” Kim’s typical daily diet Breakfast Poached eggs, turkey bacon and fruit Lunch Cobb salad with ranch dressing Snack Sliced apple with one tablespoon of peanut butter Dinner Grilled salmon served with pesto sauce, one cup of brown rice and two cups of broccoli

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario