Empire State Realty Trust, the owner of the mythical background skyscrapers of Manhattan , has already set the price of its IPO to be located in the $ 13 per share

viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

INGRID GRUDKE Las Rosas, Setiembre 2014 - N° 214 MODEL PROFILE

MODEL PROFILEMuse multiple publishers and image of numerous brands, one of the most established models in the country in a sincere note and retrospective. "I never would have thought it would come this far," he admits. Whether we speak of distance in this note with Ingrid, of detachment, of being uprooted, the long road that separates their homeland of residence which, paradoxically, had to make note of hundreds of miles of each other. This deprived us of talking, mates involved, as would have been natural in a missionary of law. It will be for the next. Still, the model, with his usual generosity shown homely. Opening the door to his extensive trunk of memories in a childhood surrounded by nature, talking about your emotional present and celebrating the joy of living with a corresponding appreciation of the entire journey. Some time ago you made a stake of your life What were these large amounts of things you learned to value? Well, my job took me to concentrate only on the job and constantly try to beat. It's a race that goes very fast, compare it with that of a football player, is quick and short. So do you let a lot of things you would like to have done, for example, continued to see your family, your friends, loved Desired. Very little I started to enjoy it again now, I managed to turn my name into a brand. And I got this rarely can be achieved to transform your name into a brand and this could rest. Rest relatively to concentrate again on what is family, friends, enjoy the moments. I think I'm a person who really enjoys what life puts me on the road, moments. We are always thinking about what happened yesterday, what did not, and what we will do tomorrow and we can not enjoy the moment. Then I decided to enjoy the moments that come my way, start focusing a little more back to my family and my friends. And try to feed the spiritual because when we realized we missed life. I think once you said you had not dreamed nor half what you got right? No. Never! For starters I never dreamed of being a model, and I always said I'm here thanks to my friends, they were the ones that pushed me and saw potential in me that was 20 years ago. My friends at the time saw what I am today. To me have made them listen to them, to those who supported me and professionals, listening, that helped me take my career forward and to achieve all that I achieved so far. Never would have thought it would come this far. Case was also a lot of sacrifice, What do you remember about your beginnings? When I started my family spent an economic situation that could bancar my career in Buenos Aires.   


Ingrid Grudke

 I remember I had friends who could return home quickly, others could also go on weekends to see his family again. In my case, I could go out there just three months. These are sacrifices one makes, I'm Missions are 1,200 kilometers and could not make them fast to be with them. He had to keep myself from one weekend in Buenos Aires, and it costs you miss. I remember walking to the casting blocks and blocks for a penny and fanciest not able to save and be better. They are lots of sacrifices, all professions have their good and bad. As the saying goes: "No sacrifice, no victory" was a lesson for me, a way of living that moment. Did not see it as something difficult to achieve, I just lived in the moment and trying to build me a future. I remember visiting the party of "Queens" of Carlos Pellegrini (Santa fe) to film a documentary and people told me how grateful she was to you, you'd never forgotten. Why do you think that these attitudes when fame comes a rarity? I always do what I feel. For me Carlos Pellegrini was where I devoted myself as Queen of National Queens and they are grateful because I always named the place as part of my job and my career. It's my life story and as such, I have nothing to hide, just enjoyed it and lived. For me it is something simple, I tell you. So maybe for people is rare that one can have his life without hiding anything. I'm not ashamed of what I experienced, I tell with pride. You're one of the most recognized models in the country with the curious record of being outrageous, what have been your support for not dizzy with certain temptations of the medium? My support was to believe in this profession, to know what we are, we are selling luxury, we have to understand who hire us to sell a product. And when you understand this profession and know that through your image're a journalist, you're a person going to communicate and help companies take the profession to sell otherwise. The secret was that, respecting yourself, you can reach without scandal, also respect what this profession.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario